Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dream #5 - 8.7.10 - 8.8.10

Two separate dream sessions today:

In the first session I was working in my lab (oh lord) again. I don't think I was doing anything of particular importance, but just kind of goofing around. Ryan was there working too (don't know what on), and I had pushed a table up against the door when I heard two of my lab mates, Dave and Adam, coming down the hall. They stopped by before heading off to Chipotle, but didn't offer us anything. I was excited to charge them the lab fee for going to Chipotle without asking if anybody else wanted some. There was a brief interlude of some woman walking around in a library (it seemed like a TV show). It was real dark and creepy, when suddenly she got stabbed in the back of leg and was lying there bleeding. I sent somebody to look for her, but the next thing I knew I was on the couch in the lab watching House. I was also nursing a bottle of Windsor whiskey, planning on finishing the whole thing. I got pretty close before I decided it was time to go home, but I decided I shouldn't drive (it was only like a mile, but after that much whiskey, I had to be pretty plowed). I called Kevin to pick me up. The next thing I know, I'm at my home in Reisterstown. I walk out of the kitchen, to the front yard and see my car parked on the lawn. I felt terrible because it meant I had driven blackout drunk home...until I woke up.

---

The next session of dreams had me being a character in a mafia game. The first level involved me handing an officer a fake ID, which I steal back, and ride in a getaway car. The car couldn't escape, and we're supposed to drive off a cliff to blow it up. After several unsuccessful attempts to do this and get rid of the evidence, I'm suddenly switched back to my hometown. I'm driving to HS with my friend Jeff, when suddenly my car stops working. We get out to examine, I take off my shirt (naturally), and we head the rest of the way to school. I realize there I need to get my car before the first class (5 mins), because I need my shirt back. I tried to recruit help in home room, but after a few rejections, some kid offered his car. We walked out to the parking lot, and he didn't have a car, just a box marked "Lance Armstrong" (he was not Lance Armstrong, I think it was a floormate from sophomore year, Prinz). He got in the box perfectly normally, so I thought there was something magical about it (it is a dream after all), and I got in to. It was like a hover craft, except we had no real control of it. We just kind of flew side to side for a while before I told him I'd just run and get it because I didn't want him to be late. I was attempting to cross the street back to the school when the dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment